Can I return the item?
GaK Requirements for a Return and Refund
1. A copy of your original sale slip must be provided along with a copy of your invoice and a completed return authorization form.
2. Refund will be made to the Paypal account or credit card the item was originally purchased on. Items purchased by check will be refunded 2-3 weeks from the date of deposit.
3. Product must be returned in the original package, in unused condition. Incomplete returns (missing parts or damaged) will not be processed for credit.
4. Refund will be made less a 10% RESTOCKING FEE and the cost of shipping and handling.
5. Refund will be allowed on returns postmarked up to 14 days from the date the order was shipped.
6. All Returns Are Subject to a 10% Restocking Fee. Shipping is Non-Refundable.
7. Returns received by GaK that do not meet all of the criteria above will be discarded. Returns received without a completed Return Authorization will also be discarded.
A 10% Restocking Fee will be applied to all items eligible for return. Only certain items are returnable, PLEASE CHECK before Buying.
Can I see where my information is going?
This policy tells you about how we use and protect your personal information. To see a summary of this policy, and for more information to answer your privacy concerns, please go to our Privacy Central page. We are a TRUSTe licensee. If we do not respond to your question, please contact TRUSTe at http://www.truste.org/consumers/watchdog_complaint.php. For more information on TRUSTe, please go to www.truste.org. The TRUSTe program covers only information that is collected through the websites covered by this policy. It does not cover information that may be collected through software downloaded from these sites.
You can browse the Sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information to our servers.
We don't sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies (such as demographic data) to improve and personalize our services.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience.
>Our Disclosure of Your Information<
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety.
We use "cookies" (small files placed on your hard drive) on certain pages of the Site to help analyze our web page flow, customize our services, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety.
>No spam, spyware or spoofing<
We and our users do not tolerate spam.